Kimchi is a super food condiment. A fermented side dish made with variety vegetables
Kimchi is a living food like wine and cheese; the older it gets, the deeper its taste develops. Kimchi preserves nutrients, prebiotics that are already in fresh vegetables while it self-generates probiotics.
Eat Kimchi as part of your diet for and heal from Leaky gut, IBS / digestive problems, Imbalance of hormones,
Health functionality of kimchi includes anticancer, antiobesity, anti constipation, colorectal health promotion, probiotic properties, cholesterol reduction, fibrolytic effect, blood sugar regulation, antioxidative and antiaging properties, brain health promotion, immune promotion, and skin health promotion.
Dont forget to select your choice from various options given under "options"
Choose from 6 options
There is a variety of choices made from organic ingredients
1. Chilli Kimchi made from green cabbage and carrots and fresh chilli
2. Ordinary Kimchi 2, made from green cabbage with carrots and chilli powder
3. Korean Kimchi is made from Napa cabbage and carrots and chilli powder
4. Pok Choy Kimchi made from ordinary cabbage and fresh chilli
5. Pok Choy Kimchi made with Napa cabbage and chilli powder
6. Cucumber fresh kimchi made from cucumber only and seasoning and chilli powder
Supplied fresh, you can enjoy immediately as a side dish for breaksfast with eggs or lunch / dinner as a side .
Leave it to ferment longer for stronger taste