AIM Para 90 is a herbal cleansing dietary supplement. It combines a number of herbs with cleansing properties plus bromelain, a digestive enzyme.
§ Helps maintain digestive health
§ Intestinal cleanser
§ More than 16 years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
§ Combines 12 cleansing herbs, one extract and one digestive enzyme
§ Formula approved by herbalists
- American Wormseed Chenopodium ambrosioides vermifuge, anthelmintic
- Black Walnut Hulls Juglans nigra vermicide, antiseptic, antiparasitic
- Boldo Leaves Peumus boldus alterative, antiseptic, vermifuge
- Butternut Bark Juglans cineraria alterative, laxative, anthelmintic
- Clove Caryophyllus aromaticus carminative, antiseptic
- Cramp Bark Viburnum opulus antispasmodic, astringent
- Garlic Allium sativum antibiotic, alterative, antiseptic, vermifuge, anthelmintic
- Grapefruit Seed Citrus paradisi antibiotic, antiparasitic
- Neem Azadirachta indica alterative, anthelmintic
- Peppermint Mentha piperita carminative, antiseptic, antispasmodic
- Pumpkin Seed Cucurbita pepo vermifuge, anthelmintic, taeniafuge
- Sweet Annie Artemisia annua vermifuge, alterative, anthelmintic
- Thyme Thymus vulgaris carminative, antiseptic
- White Oak Bark Quercus alba antiseptic, anthelmintic
- It is recommended that you use AIM Para 90 ™ every 3 months for cleansing.
- Take 1 capsule 3 times a day for 30 days. Take 1 capsule in the morning, 1 capsule between meals during the day, and 1 capsule before bed.
- You may increase your serving up to 8 capsules a day if you or a health practitioner feels it is necessary.
- Do not use AIM Para 90 ™ if you are pregnant or lactating.
- If you have ulcers, colitis, or have had a colostomy, consult a health practitioner.
- Children over 3 can use AIM Para 90 ™under the supervision of a health practitioner. To find the serving, divide the child’s weight by the average adult weight.