Healthy Coils respect your privacy and shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). This means that any and all of the personal information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned. Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will only be used to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
1. We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as detailed below.
2. Should you decide to register as a user on the website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to -
1. your name and surname;
2. your email address;
3. your physical and delivery address;
4. your mobile number; etc.
3. Should your personal information change, please update it on the website, if you cannot update due some technical fault, etc. let us know, we will help you
4. You undertake that the personal and any other information provided by you is to us is authentic, current and correct and belongs to you and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
5. We will not, without your express consent:
1. use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
1. in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
2. to contact you regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
3. to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
4. to improve your experience on our website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us; or
2. disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
1. to our employees and/or third party service providers / partners who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
2. to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you in the event of you submitting a warranty claim regarding any Goods you have purchased which requires their involvement; and
3. We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
6. We will -
1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
4. promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
5. provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
6. upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
7. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.